Monday, June 2, 2008

SM on eBay


Skip McGrath has an excellent, well researched and most interesting post on his blog dated June 1st. Please go and read it.

I am a little miffed because this subject was scheduled to be my post today but Skip has said everything there is to say on the subject and said it very well.

Another Orwellian episode on eBay, illustrating that the rules are not applied equally because some sellers are more equal than others.

I shall just have to work harder than I wanted to today.

Y'all come back and be sure to click VICTORIOUSLY on any interesting links in the sidebar!

2 comments:

Randy Smythe said...

The mystery seller on Skip McGrath's post is actually another user ID for sysqsystems.

They have several ids and they've been around eBay for several years.

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is how come their feedback has not been pulled? Especially since they are so obviously buying and selling feedback!

Anony Mouse