Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Silliness

For your entertainment this silly Saturday we (in the Royal sense, Queen Henrietta you know) present this sparkling example of Australian humor, this rare and unusual sample of Strine as she is spoke today. I think I just dated myself.

This does not want to play properly here so probably better to just go watch it on You Tube!

Followed by a poignant reminder of just how much fun IT all used to be.



My post for today can be found in the comments for Usher Lieberman's guest post on eBayInkbog unless it goes *pouf* (Hey! Whole lotta OVERTIME *pouf*ing going on some places!) in which case you can all complain bitterly over there.


Like to thank y'all for clicking victoriously, last month made almost enough to keep me in tea bags which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick any day of the week.

Y'all come back and be sure to click VICTORIOUSLY on any interesting links in the sidebar!

No comments: